G'day guys! you wanna use my art? then please read this quick F.A.Q of the most common questions I get regarding my icons/artwork
*All I ask in return for usage is one of these choices (choose 1 or more if you want, up to you)
• A llama
• A points thank you to my donation pool (amount is up to you)
• A fav of the icon you're using
These conditions only apply to people using my icons after this journal was posted.
To clarify on what else I'm okay with these being used:
• I am fine with you using these as a DA avatar based on the condition above.
• For journals I am fine with you using them unconditionally if they link back to source (by using thumbnail ID etc), if they are posted without a source link then please add a credit.
• Comments obviously okay without any conditions lol
• I am not okay for them to be used in monetized youtube videos (minecraft pixel art for example), un-monetized is okay if a credit is in the description.
• Not okay for them to be used on etsy or any other sites to sell items (perler art etc)
How to use as your profile Icon:
To use one as your avatar/icon, download the icon on the right side of it's page, go to your profile front page, hover over/click your icon to edit it, upload the icon. (this is for PC, for mobile etc I am unsure how this works)
But I am not okay with my icons being used anywhere for profit etc, so no selling my work as perler art or using them in monetized youtube vids etc, sorry.
The only exception to editing my icons is if you only use it as just your icon avatar (with a signature credit), but don't upload it to your page, sorry. [In effect as of March 4th, past edits not included in this rule change]
Using one as a reference is okay, but not edited or used as a base.
I can make some exceptions but you need my written permission first guys, thanks.
You can also just copy and paste them from other comments or from my icons description.